PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria
Thread: Virgin Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2009, 12:38
oba_idan_amani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really happy about you winning the Euro lotto, at least you wont be seen in an aircraft again on the left seat with pax at the back. On checklist issues, now I should not be the one giving you lectures even though am only new to the B737 (FO currently) but again goes to show everyone here what am talking about. If you are flying at FL350, you have pressurization problems, you put on your mask and establish comms, try and control the cabin, if you cant you decend. You then carry out the checklist. Its a recall item, not we followed checklist when the Cabin has climbed above 14,000ft and cabin altitude horn is ringing. whats your TUC at that altitude, why you didnt kill everyone is beyond believe.

I dont know / care about the situation in Virgin Nigeria, they can shut down for all I care. The company is messed up anyway and if they leave, good for Aero and the other local airlines. My concern is what is your business with that anyway if you are not bitter you were kicked out of there.

Your likes who abuse power when they have it and refuse to give the youngs ones a chance. Like LJT has said so many times, your time and your likes days are over. You demoted so many Captains to FO, you had a requirement of 3000 Jet hours to be an FO on the B737, you created an empire for yourself. Your FO's could not talk when they fly with you. You were the master, now let any FO's that flew with you when you were the CP at Virgin Nigeria come out and say otherwise. Note your mate, dont think you have any.

Oba Idan Amani