PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2009, 07:19
jumbolloyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I heard this the other week speaking to a friend in K.L. who was at a gathering there where this was mentioned to my friend.

It seems that the contract will not be renewed, as AAI does not it seems have made any effort to protect its position or has any idea how to do business in Asia except of the same stupid codhead mentality of shooting the messengers.

Until a couple of years ago Oli Smith before his death was the station manager, who knew exactly how to look after the goose that was laying the golden eggs and ability on how to deal with Asians.

The new station manager is as skilled as the one in JED in being able to line their own pockets with the spoils with great skill, greed and corruption...after all of the same ilk.

Its a pity, they just don't get it, they just rape and corrupt everything they touch and then its to late, I also hear there is a couple or so classics parked in JB waiting to pounce on an opportunity.

Same outfit that got some Hajj work this last one passed as somehow AAI screwed that up also, figures so its down to SV, yep I believe it would be hanging by a thin thread what else.