PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Me Please !!!
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 17:09
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that "go and see a doctor" has pretty much been encapsulated in every reply given here. The poster didn't imply he was intending not to. I doubt the flying school who rented the aircraft are any wiser than the car hire company who rents a vehicle to somebody with chest pains. This chap had an event where he sensibly made the decision to land as soon as possible. He subsequently felt better and perhaps unwisely with the benefit of hindsight, decided to continue with his flight. He recognises the point and has expressed concerns and asked for advice and support here. Better here than nowhere, and most of that advice seems to reiterate the sensible and obvious course of action.

I am not sure what you mean about the press tracking him down from this website? I think you will find they are all otherwise engaged, being parked on the doorsteps of a few people with the sniffles, clutching a packet of tamiflu, who might or might not have been near anyone who has been on holiday in Mexico recently.

As I suggested, better to offer sound advice, rather than get breathlessly carried away. Too much of that going on already.