PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:20
rubik101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always thought that LHC was an anal appendage of MOL's. Surely they can't be one and the same, can they? The anagram is just too easy, from an on-line site I wouldn't wonder. And still he doggedly and unswervingly repeats the lies about the BA union, not caring that the statistics show they were a minority in BALPA even in the 70s! His lying rant about Monarch and the Sicilian Mafia goes unanswered because that has also been pointed out to him as being false, but still he batters on with his lies. Repeat a lie often enough and some will eventually believe it, or so he seems to think.
Ace Homely Liar would suit him better as this is patently what he/they actually do best.
But, yes, you're right, it could be him! I see it now in his ranting diatribes and the use of such arcane and apparently erudite words as apotheosis, curiously and perhaps mistakenly used in this context, but letting slip his study of theology and his seminary background perhaps?
If ranting was an OU degree course, MOL and his attachment would both be eligible for a First!
Doing nothing will change nothing.
Doing something, signing the petition, will at least begin a process of change. The obvious conclusion to be drawn from these rants, that MOL/LHC is or are **** scared of a union, any union getting a toehold in Ryanair, should be all the more incentive to ensure that the vote is overwhelmingly in favour. Union membership and subsequent dealings will follow at a painstaking pace, but at least they will be in place. They will lead somewhere and if the pilots at least gain a little dignity and respect, traits so obviously lacking in the MOL/LHC duopoly, then the vote will have achieved something positive, at least.

Last edited by rubik101; 4th May 2009 at 07:19.