PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Me Please !!!
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2009, 19:58
Miles Gustaph

Location: Behind a dusty desk, and in some really hot, dusty, wet and cold places subject to who is paying the bill. But mostly Gods own land.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are some good replies here, very good replies, and I'm sorry to be the unsympathetic voice here but what sort of irresponsible pilot asks advice on a website about a medical condition that affects the lives of passengers, and your son on an aircraft and whoever he may kill when the aircraft hits the ground?

Do you not think you should have gone and seen a doctor as soon as possible?

I'm absolutely horrified that you have posted a thread called "help Please!" on PPRune about something so very very serious as this; the course of action that you are expected to take is obvious in this case, go see a doctor.

I appreciate that aviation is a passion for most of us, but the professional, aspect of aviation is to know your limits, when to seek authoritative, qualified help and not to endanger the lives of others.

I am horrified beyond belief that you think asking for help here and not "poping off to see a doctor" is acceptable.

I really hope you get yourself off to a doctor & stop flying immediately before you kill someone.

Last edited by Miles Gustaph; 1st May 2009 at 20:08.