PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOA to approve SLS
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2009, 00:15
Fenwicksgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps 10, as usual for pprune, very innacurate post.
SIA asking crew for 2-3 days per month for a year, take it or leave it!!!
Why did you not ask the AOA to vote on voluntary LWOP, it is pretty much the same except this one is more formal, it is not a collective choice thats why. SLS is still volluntary that is why we dont vote on it!!! It would not matter if the AOA did not endorse it, it would still be offered and knowing the divisiveness of the pilot body i think most would have signed anyway! So all the AOA have done is make the best of a bad situation, thats all!!!
Death of AOA, what a load of BS, the information i have found on their forums has been far superior to the rubbish posted here!!!
Goathead, a shame that you dont value your membership more than that. I hope then that you will put your membership to rest before the public forums and more info is posted on the AOA site, you seem to know how to handle things much better, good luck with that!!!
Again, see this for what it is, the AOA are being tactical for the future of the AOA, there will be better battles to fight in the future when the company is much healthier!! Why fight now???