PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leave entitlement ???
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2002, 23:40
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best plan has already been suggested. Check leave book and apply for leave when you know you have no chance of getting it and force a "rejection" If we all did this, all year long, the admin world would probably implode trying to sort out the stats.

Point to ponder......one of my oppo's has just had his leave cancelled for the umpteenth time to go to the "hot and sandy" place. Unfortunately for him he had a paid holiday booked and when he tried to claim from his own insurance they refused to pay up as his cancellation was for service reasons. He then went to the blunt fu@K@rs with his problem but they also refused to help as his leave pass was sat in the leave book and had not yet been submitted.

How many of you, like me , submit leave passes well in advance of your holiday only for it to sit in the leave book till the month before you go?

The moral of this, I think, is to submit your leave pass early and then insist it is sent to handbrake house. This will ensure that when the service f@cks you up the hoop at the last minute and your travel insurance fails to pay up you at least have the satisfaction of knowing some tight fisted bean counting bas@@rd will have to reimburse you..............maybe.

Admin Guru...................don't you fuc@@ng dare!!!!!!!!!

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced