PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help Me Please !!!
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2009, 20:02
carlin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Me Please !!!

I am 39 years of age private pilot with more then 300 hours and in my last stage of instrument rating i been flying since 1999 without any issue and flying is my pasion.
This past weekend i took my sister in law my brother in law and my older son ( 7 ) for a short fly in the beautiful area of miami beach florida,
but something went terrible wrong whe i was climing for 500 feet , i feel that i was going to have a hearth atack my arm was nomnees and i am also feel like i had some change in my blood presure no one on board noticed but i inmediatly turn to the airport and call tower let them know and inmediatly landing they gave me clearence to land number 1 and while i was in down wind i feelt a lot better and i did not wanted to let my family down so i continue with our fly to another destination where i had hard land in case that something happened to me.
we flew another 45 minutes and i felt like dissenes and light head acke i decide to return and land but when i was in ground i was feeling better .
any advice please .