PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chris Darke to be re-elected!!! Vote
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2002, 12:12
Notso Fantastic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody have any leads to CD's SODs (Significant Other Demands)? I understand that he is not at the BALPA offices for a significant amount of time. We have unearthed his SOI's (Significant Other Interests) in relation to the Competition Commission, which, funnily enough do NOT get a mention in his manifesto www.chrisdarke.com, strange that- I mean if we want to learn about THE MAN and who he is, surely these sort of extraneous activities and skills should have been at least hinted at?. As a BALPA member, I would like to know the extent of my General Secretary's other duties for other organisations whilst he is allegedly pulling in a full time income from our subscriptions and supposedly pulling as hard as he can for our interests. My vote went to John Frohnsdorff. Knowing the man and his record, I know he is someone we can trust. It is the only way we will achieve anything- it's not hard to notice we have gotten nowhere in the last 10 years (funnily enough- the same time that CD has held the reins)!

Last edited by Notso Fantastic; 9th May 2002 at 12:41.