PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beware - Cheated by Osprey Aviation, Delhi, India
Old 25th Apr 2009, 11:26
V53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beware - Cheated by Osprey Aviation, Delhi, India

Hi Guys,
About five months back Osprey Aviation started the selection process for hiring Pilots.
Address: Osprey Aviation209 ,2nd floor' H-6 netaji subhash palace, Aggarwal tower near PP jweller, Delhi, India.

During the process the selected candidates were asked to deposit money for Type rating to be done in Florida USA. They were told it is required before you are hired. The money asked for was close to US$ 30000. They told the type rating will done with their associate company in USA---Named----JETEX INC.

I went thru the selection process and paid an amount in several lakhs Indian Rupees ( equal to US$ 30000) to Osprey, which they asked for Type rating. They promised me a stipend during the period before the Type rating is done (supposed to be done in USA) and also promised a salary of more then a Lakh after the Type rating is completed. Now it is more then three and a half months since I deposited the money and still I am waiting for. They keep on postponing the date on one or the other pretext. If I ask them the details of other persons they have selected during this process and about their fate, they simply ask me to mind my own business and forget about others. They even threat of dire consequences if I try to find out more or bother them with too many questions. They told the money will be forfeited and their offer will also be withdrawn with no refund.

I suspect that Ms Kamini Singh and Mr Jatin are now planning to disappear any day now. The office equipment/computers and manpower (initially there were 5-6 computers and five person) in their office is now reduced to only two persons (Ms Kamini and one more girl) and only two old computers.

I request other persons, who have made payments to this company and are waiting like me, to come forward and write their story here. We can then work out together a strategy to fight with them. I hope something can be done before it is too late.

I seek suggestions and help form all you guys to get out of this mess and get my money back.