PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2009, 09:20
CBR_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm all for the FAAA

The thing is, the company is still not negotiating. Until Labour's new Fair Work Rules kick in - hopefully July 1 - and it then becomes a legal option again for the FAAA to be involved, what crew need to know is the impact of the proposed doc. I know it, and you know it Shoppingcart, we've done the figures but what i'm hearing in the crew rooms is that most crew don't. What i'm hearing in the crew rooms is still about what is happening with the FAAA, why aren't they on board? Many crew don't realise the FAAA don't have a choice to be there. What i meant in my last post is more about what the FAAA could be doing in the mean time, to educate those crew that unlike us, don't really understand the process. Don't forget that for many crew this is their first time to vote for something like this. I have encouraged many new crew to join the FAAA but, now i would like to see some action - even if it just emailing members with a point by point break down of the doc. Not for me, but for those that are new to this.