PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passengers on jumbo terror flight to sue BA
Old 8th May 2002, 18:28
Alty Meter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wino
I understand the reason you say you posted that article in this discussion. Sorry, I don't believe you and even if I did I think it's an irrational reason. Let's just agree to differ.
Your hunch about why the Mods aren't tougher with you may be right. I don't think it is, but I'd prefer not to say what my hunch is.
No, I wasn't kidding about it being sad about the deaths of both the Israeli victims and the Palestinian suicide bomber. That's not the same as saying I agree with the bomber's actions.
'peanut gallery'?
I don't know that expression. I assume it's not complimentary because you have this silly habit of being patronising and rude to and about people who challenge your more extreme views.
Is it much the same as 'mental midgets' which you used today? I thought that was funny, but it's terribly rude. It's very arrogant to say people who don't agree with you lack your mental capacity. You don't seem to realise that's one of the things that gets people's backs up (makes them annoyed). Or perhaps you do, and use it as a debating technique.

As for the rest of your post.
It's got absolutely nothing to do with either the main topic of this thread, or the sub-threadwhich has developed, so I won't respond to that. Time will tell if you're right about the best way to achieve long term peace.

Last edited by Alty Meter; 8th May 2002 at 19:42.