PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Sharing Of Flying
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 14:17
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kotoyebe

I think someone fed me bull when I first became a flight attendant....I geniunely thought that the airline was only made up of flight attendants (limp wrists and other flexible body parts) and pilots...perhaps a few ground staff who operate the CitiFlyer check in desk during the week....but that's it. You will have to excuse me for my ignorance as I have been ill-informed all this time. [Note to myself....read more Cabin Crew News to find out about other people + investigate the company telephone directory and try to add more friends to Facebook].

If you are gonna have a personal slur at me for being 'limp wristed' etc., then babe, you are gonna have to try a wee bit harder....I'm simply more handsome, taller, broader, and well endowed than you.......and with that comes a lot of thick skin.

Try as you may....I'm simply not interested in meeting someone who works in telephone sales or yield management or the person who dry cleans the inseat covers.....I'm at Qantas to work and earn money to put bread (and sometimes pink fluffy cupcakes) on the table.....not to indulge in expanding my social horizons.

Now if you'll excuse me...I have some hair to shave off the bottom of my feet......DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!