PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 10:32
kiwilad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the last couple of ATR's for Cebu have had the PW127M engine. Not quite sure what the boost is but sounds exciting but is probably not!
Jumpdrive I was assuming that Cebu are approved to 22.5t. 22.8 definitely makes a difference, the numbers say it will do it but only by the barest margin. The 300kg is definitely noticeable in takeoff accerleration and initial climb.

Jester_I and Jobliee, so what are the majority of approaches for the ATR on the Cebu network?

Jobliee said :
" Prior to departure from Manila; check Caticlan runway condition and determine limitation at landing at Caticlan and this weight will determine limitation at take off from Manila."So is this limit Landing Limit plus Trip Fuel and Fuel burn out?
As Caticlan is the limiting point then the Maximum available Take off figure from Caticlan plus trip fuel from Manila would give you the maximum to depart Manila with. Even though Caticlan is short I wouldn't think you would be landing weight limited in. Happy to be corrected on that. But 950m odd would mean always limited on the way out. Around 20t at best, does that sound right? Looks like fun on Youtube!

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Cheers