PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2009, 08:14
CBR_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is the FAAA?

Hey can someone please tell me where our FAAA delegates are? How come they haven't been out and about in the crew rooms? I'm not having a go necessarily but the only people i've seen in the crew room are the committee members. I pay my dues to the FAAA, just wondering why they can't be in the crew rooms, they are employees and it is law that the company can't prevent the existence of delegates? Do the delegates get paid by the FAAA to be delegates? Shouldn't they be making themselves more available. Or at least letting us know what this proposed doc. is really going to cost us? I did a survey for them months ago (and previously after the last eba got voted down 2 yrs ago), they already know what i wished for in an EBA...why do i now have to do it again??? Why don't they just send out some facts and figures about the draft doc. Why don't they spell out to us what is and isn't there, and what it means for us long term? We just keep getting emails telling us the same old stuff, that the company then refutes. Come on FAAA give us something now! No more surveys, I am sick of them. Show me the money! Or at the very least, show me i'm not paying my dues for nothing...