PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2009, 18:07
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with what 727 is saying,

And just because there is a recession, It doesn't mean hard loyal working crew people have to WORK FOR NOTHING just because JET 2 want to make even MORE money?

Is EVERYONE in a recession = NO.

I think the current conditions will only make PM & Jet 2 motivated to make even MORE money!!

Wake up & Listen,

I once used to know a Jewish businessman from Leeds, Which is a large community of Jewish people, He used to come to my antiques stall, And he would say regular - 'Oh business is not good '- Yeah right - He lived in Adel (Millionaire's Patch) and drove a top of the range Merc!!

Don't forget the 'Vast Majority' of people who are in this recession are in it because of their own making, Living in expensive houses, Expensive cars, Credit cards (Never had one & won't have one), Borrowed money over and over again from the GREEDY banks - Where does it end with them?

Robbing Peter To Pay Paul, Money going out as fast as it is coming in.

I know people who have done this, And now they are digging a hole!!

So, really Jet 2 are using this as an excuse to 'Chop' the commision and other perks of the job, A kind of 'Smokescreen' to the crew (Scare tactic) to make them feel that they have a job & won't find another one.

PM will obviously put the shareholders before the staff.

The media are just painting a 'Black Picture' of britain, and at the same time filling our heads with S*it as they do every day!!

What is the obvious is not always the apparent?