PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2009, 10:31
kiwilad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jb said
"I only ask because if we are in an outstation without any limitation on the FOS, why is it that we are in a structural limit situation if MZFW is to be never exceeded. I brought this up once in a flight and gave the Pilot in Command the weight limit for takeoff at 22.5 after reviewing the FOS (Non-Limiting) and he said the weight limit would be less than 22.5t because of structural limitations due in part because we had less fuel."
You are both right. The performance limit would be 22.5t but the practical (or actual) limit would be the MZFW+Fuel=less than 22.5t if fuel less than 2.0t. At the operation we are in we only tell ops if the weight is anything less than max, i.e MTOW 22.5t.

You have different types in all operations. If the roster means you don't have to fly with the pilots your not so happy with, let it go. Get them talking about themselves and if they are more experienced let them talk about that, you may just learn something. At the end of the day you take on board only what you want to.

What are the IFR approaches like into the ATR ports for Cebu? NDB, VOR/DME, GPS/RNAV?