PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2009, 13:54
B-727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you don't like it i'm sure Ryanair would look after you much better than Jet2.com. Try it.
Ah, a mature and well contrived answer, you must work in HR!

You maybe interested to hear that BALPA is now targeting FYR and I hope for the staff that they get full recognition.

If Jet2 are planning to carry out travel and charter operations then they must be prepared to change the company culture. It has already been done from Freight to Low Cost so one would imagine that it would be easier. However, jetting off half way around the world with very little experience in flight crews, engineering and support is not a joke and if not done properly could end up very messy and costly.

On another note our Annual Salary Review letters came to day with no real surprises. I'm not at all bothered and would of been very shocked had we all had a rise. I don't think any of the staff were expecting, nor demanding one, just less attacks on our already poor T & C's............

On a happier note, Mr M expects the economy to pick up 'in the not so distant future' and he does have rather good financial intuition.