PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Sharing Of Flying
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2009, 14:51
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Collection Cart and Lesbian Loafers

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which country hick city I am flying to), I work in the 'Premium' cabin....a choice bourne out of sheer survival more so than anything else....so I inevitably have very little contact with my beloved SH Garbage Collection Cart (hereafter 'SHGCC'). Needless to say...in spite of working in the confined J/C galleys of 767 and the hideous A330-200, I still find innovative and novel ways of disposing company property down the garbage chute. For instance, last week, I successively disposed of a bodum plunger down the bin of an A330-200. I was waaaaay too lazy to bend down + open cart door + rearrange J/C trays to accommodate the aforementioned service item...so I did the best OHS thing and tossed the whole bodum (contents and all) into the bin. Mind you, the head rush and 'high' is not exactly the same as putting whole oven racks and other service items down a SHGCC, but the feeling of liberation is still there.

As for the 'Lesbian Loafers'......well, unfortunately, the Black Widow, our patron sponsor, and the inaugral founder of the annual '3 Legged Lesbian Loafer' race in the BNE base has sadly moved into a different management position....therefore, I have been left with the arduos task of promoting Lesbian Loafer usage all by myself. Luckily for me, I have been given my own special stall front at the Warehouse of Excellence, so I can promote the healthy and lifestyle benefits of wearing such soft and comfortable low heeled shoes. I am approaching the OHS department to see whether or not I can get a male version of the Lesbian Loafer released for all our beloved Yen Men to wear. I am currently sourcing a number of suppliers on Oxford Street. Needless to say....'Drag Bag....the Beyond Woman Boutique' has shut down......any ideas anyone????????????