PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2009, 15:58
CBR_1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lets get the message out!

This seems to be the only safe place to voice any opinion that does not tow the company line. We need to get as many crew as we can on to this site - if only so that they can read a differing point of view before they cast their vote. I'm beginning to understand that most crew just don't realise the impact signing this document will have on them long term. Sure there are some out there that won't be here long term and so don't care, they just want their $2500 before they run BUT, many others do want to stick around.
The eba guys i think are doing the best they can, but they are only 6 (is it 5?whatever, not many) people and can't talk to everybody and give them all the facts. Plus, they are in a tricky place. I'm sure they can only say so much. They don't have the union on their side as days of old. If people truly want to vote yes, so be it, i will live with it, that is their choice and hopefully they have good reason, but lets make sure bfore the time comes for voting we have given our fellow crew the chance to see a different point of view to the one they gave us in the roadshows. We still live in a democratic country afterall....shouldn't both sides get a true voice?