PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Views on the job market and low-hour job possibilities.
Old 6th May 2002, 14:27
Cricketer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

The reason scroggs why there are so few posters out there is that as this is a wannabees forum most of us are out there waiting to pick up tips and unfortunately have not got that much advice to be able to give. Really this could do with being posted as a general letter on the 'rumours and news' so that more of the pilots with jobs can maybe read and answer. I appreciate that many of them probably don't look at this forum like myself with most of the other forums. I just do not have time to read all of them much as i would like to.

If you agree could we try posting it on another forum (with moderators approval) so we might get a bit more advice from the top!

Also maybe we could set up a permanent part of the site with FAQ's to some of the wannabees questions as the same old ones keep coming up. Might that save server space? I was thinking along the lines of Schools, jobs etc...

On this topic - is a few hours sim a month going to be worth it and can u keep current for an IRT? Do you need to spend some resl time all year or only leading up to the exam?