PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryr Landed In a taxyway by mistake in CAG
Old 13th Apr 2009, 11:41
abc1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you avaman for pointing the obvious, but me, na I never read a notam on a airport that I am about to fly into and ask the other flight crew member if they noticed anything in the notams and before briefing the procedure clearly stating stating that''there are no notams that could affect us today'' as to get a '' hang on am minute I think I'' kinda response from other crew member, and follow on with the rest of the procedural brief.That comes through training, watching a professional at work and taking that page into my book.

Some other gentleman states that I am a prophet of doom and an expert. No I am not ambivalent. All I do is that I try,thats all, I try to be a professional.I ask questions, I read literature but never do I state that I am a know it all as such attitude puts one in the frame to overlook things.But you cant tell me which side of the bread is buttered when I see my mate asking me to overnight at mine so he can do his sim session at RYR ok(after having deductions from the wage)?Is that what you call training do you?Pull your heads out and stay professional, don't look for excuses instead look for explanations and learn from them!As for my remark about Ryr I have mates there that tell me rather unusual things hence my remark about ryr ok?Good day!Lets not mention the radio procedures especially from the Istanbul hotel recruits!