PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should officers spend compulsory time in the ranks?
Old 11th Apr 2009, 18:00
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Seldomfitforpurpose
Fortuitously most of the young folk I encounter, fresh from the college of blockage or even those a little longer in the tooth have seen through the propaganda that you and your ilk, high in your Ivory towers propogate.
SFFP, I am not sure you get it. I am not propagating anything but reporting fact. Fact is, some airmen will not get past the AFCO; more will not get through OASC; those that get to IOT get recoursed. It's a fact.

Maybe what I should have posted was "outside of training establishments, often staffed by rubber desk johnnies and old folk living in the past, the real Royal Air Force has grown up and now consigned the class thing to the history books.
True because of the filtering and attitude adjustments before they are let out in the wild.[/QUOTE]

Some obvious airmen or NCA posting here on pprune do NOT demonstrate AT and would probably have little trouble if they went for a commission. I won't name names for fear of embarassing them.