PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engineers Please Help.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2009, 03:18
MrFixer!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Biker,you seem hell bent on proving the importance of HF but what I said was "With my experience its 99% management deficiencies and lack of man-power & equipment". I guess you are either in management yourself or havent had the Honour of working for "Accountants"( who cant see anything other than costs and their own bonuses) or "Mr. YES MAN" of management. I have had that Honour so many times in so many companies!!!! Its all the same everywhere.....all I know is.....its the most Thankless job in the world.....you could be hanging upside down in Line, changing Rudder PCU's in any weather condition and not a single soul will ever say Thank you or well done because THATS YOUR JOB....BUT AS SOON AS anything goes wrong theres 100 fingers pointing at you saying YOU DID IT and to make it worse try saving your a*** from the Quality and FAA/CAA. Who would you blame?????.......the system??? culture within engineering??? Its all over the world and its the same!!!! I love what I do but theres always SOMEONE on the TOP who just doesnt understand our point of view!!!! Try and devise some special Human Factors for those Accountants and Yes Mans....things might stop going wrong!!!!