PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 9th Apr 2009, 15:05
dartagnan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not surprised of this recession at all(call depression)...
1)for years, in europe , people are struggling with less 1500 euro/month for 50% of french citizen just as an exemple.
2)in the USA, people were living with more than they can afford.
3)in greece they live with 600 euro a month, and in some countries unemployment rate is over 40%.
4)Then add the golden welcomes, the golden parachutes,...and jobs leaving to china where they exploit chinese people.
5) madhof' scams, ponzy schemes...
6) jobs leaving to china

1+2+3+4+5+6 a major crisis.

what make me laugh, it s people who say it s all ok, that people who lost their job, are the blue worker, but if you are qualified, You can get a job.

What they don't get, it s when industries close and move to china, it' s the jobs as engineer, technicians(not only the blue workers),...which move to china, and they ask you if you are willing to move there and be paid 300$ /month.

so if you are a blue worker or an engineer, you loose your job.

the only way to go around this, it s to bloke china to sell their crap to europe. say to the industries, that if they want sell their **** in europe, they have to produce in europe/USA.

China is in my point of view, the biggest problem for us and actualy our politicians dont want or don't want see where the problem is....just injecting money, will help, but it wont be enough. we have to keep our industries in europe/USA specially when their QQ (the cheap chinese cars) are coming soon.