PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Long it takes the Modular way???
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2009, 13:02
clanger32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rugbyears....hear hear. Really, absolutely spot on. The crux of it being "Vigorously research appropriate literature " (but ALL of it)

BSMuppet. I empathise...my missus is 8.5 months pregnant....I have to explain everything. Including quite what it was I was thinking getting her in this state!
You haven't insulted me (as yet) - I was merely saying you can do so as much as you like and it matters not to me.
The relevance of the point, came from your assertion that integrated would cost 400% more than modular. Which is pure, unadulterated balls. Which is where you gave me the hump.
The relevance of cost differential is that you are holding up being able to maintain an existing salary whilst training. However to everything there is a second side, the second side is that longer term, you lose overall salary.

To the OP - You've got some good answers here and some tripe from me and BSMuppet, for which I apologise.

FWIW, I would think Modular route full time budget around the £50k mark and 18 months should see you through (you may finish sooner), part time, same cost but 4/5 years. BUT - note Rugbyears comments and research thoroughly and understand all your costs....