PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moderators Overkill?
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2009, 12:29
4PW's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sent this to the Contact Us link down bottom of every PPRuNe page. If that isn't to "all the moderators", then the mistaken context is all mine. Contact Us means PPRuNe doesn't it, or was I emailing McDonalds?

What ******** is going to write to each and every individual moderator, even if their email address' were available? As for their timely response (see below), it didn't eventuate.

I don't expect I'll get an apology from PPRuNe Radar, which kind of proves my earlier point. This site will not reach its potential. Period. Sorry to bore you with this, but he did call me a liar. Back to the thread?

PS If you want a great laugh, watch the movie Shoot Em Up with Clive Owen. Absolute classic.

PPS I hope the Flighty nails Krudd.

Flag this message To PPRuNe Friday, December 19, 2008 2:32 PM

There is an advertisement on your website which purports to assist people in attaining financial independence. It is, in fact, a ponzi scheme whereby people pay USD$22,000.00 to join, then use their leverage to recruit others into the scheme for which the enticer is paid a part of the USD$22,000.00 entry fee from all newcomers. I have alerted you to this many times. I have started threads on each PPRuNe forum page I frequent. I have told my friends via private email. To this day you have not made any mention of what inquiries, if any, you have made toward investigating this fraud, nor have you removed the advert, www.go*********.com, from your website. I am definitely disappointed, particularly in light of the heinous fraud perpetrated by Bernard Madoff. Please allow me the privilege of knowing you take this seriously, and are doing something constructive about protecting your readers from preying parties. I'm not one for idle threats, prefering
action over words. To that end, I am seeking legal advice on what to do next. If your wisdom has alerted you to the fact I am incensed, you are indeed correct. I look forward to your timely response.