PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Air Charter
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2002, 23:25
BIG DICK

Hi Folks,

I thought I'd try and be positive about EAAC, well someones got to - alright!

I have only been working for EAAC for a short while and everybody I have met at the company (with the exeption of one or two, but life wouldn't be life if you got on with everyone now would it?) has seemed really nice, approachable and very friendly, INCLUDING the affore mentiond "Grim Reaper" or "Cruella DeVille" as some people call her. The company itself is a bit dis organised at the moment but wouldn't you be if you we in charge of cabin services and all of a sudden your boss decides to buy a few Jumbo's without any notice to you! I think they have done a very good job in getting them up and running. As for the idea that most of you have about people not flying, there is a fair amount of flying at the moment, BUT you can only fly an aircraft if you have crew - don't you agree? however that aside, from what I understand and have been told, EAAC have six flights a week going to Orlando, Sandford starting in June, three a week from Gatwick and three a week from Manchester. other flights that are going at the moment are, Martinique, Ghana, Calgary, Minardi Formula One team flights and other flights as well. There are alot of other flights and contracts coming in as well. As for whether they are minimum rest I thhink they vary as to when and where you go.

Money wise, I think there is or has just been a pay review, But if you not happy with the money, you have a choice, its goes along the lines of take it or leave it. Surely the people who already work at EAAC know what they get paid and if they don't like it I'm sure they're big and brave enough to leave. The is a few people who have come across from JMC / AML and most of which seem to be enjoying themselves. The good thing about this airline is people who are here tend to want to be here and have fun at the same time.

Basically it all boils down to whether you are able to live on a bit of a pay cut but have a good laugh or whether you want to earn a bit more and work with alot of two-faced superficial crew who are just in the job for the money and who don't really care about alot else....

Up to you, but I reccomend it.