PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2009, 22:47
RNAV.CAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M.Arbis...omnidirection

Quite unfair how you speak of this people when they have all shared with us legacies that helped built institutions that you and me bask in right now....
first of all get this straight you bigger fool>>> I DO NOT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOU OR YOUR OLD MAN... I simply said... do i know you.??? and you are right, your old man was OK. ITS YOUR STATEMENT NOW THAT MAKES ME TURN pale OF PUKE inday piamountain an institution??? he was a FRAUD in aviation teaching, he was an abusive line pilot, pretending to teach in aviation school, taking advantage of the green studens, and enriching himself the at EXPENSE OF WANNABEES!!! AND THAT IS ON THE RECORD

secondly, get this clear in your immature head....the only reason inday jaimee pia mountain senior was maybe nice to you is because your daddy was a piloto....NOTHING ELSE, and that is why you had so much pride chicken taken out of you by other people.... had you been one of us slum dogs...you would have been nothing.//////// watch your character it becomes your destiny...... and dont flaunt your F.I. License on a cessna 149 for everybody to know you are an FI before, .... unless you want to purposedly LET PEOPLE KNOW

AND WATCH OUT FOR THE PRODUCT KNOWN AS CHEAP PIA ... a by product of a spoiled culture, green envy, small dicky cant use it properly, KSP. he needs to be greeted(clear sign of immaturity and sensitivity due to lack of confidence), he hides under a power trip because deep inside, he knows he is nothing... (northwest...u are correct!!)

btw, you standard right? how was your standard compared to your assessment when you went to korea...? you didnt make it right?
anyong hika sa yo!!! now in case you don't know the meaning of that.... it means....STAY IN PEACE!! despite people laughing at your excuse for not passing,..... mr standard

ANYTIME, ANYWHERE... don't tempt me... but like i said...I have no issues with YOU