PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2009, 16:30
Von Smallhausen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Artificial Horizon and parabellum are spot on.

My opinion of Pablo, as one who flew with him several times at Airtours (which later became MyTravel):

As a Human Being, nowhere near an aeroplane...
One of the kindsest, most considerate, warm-heared, compassionate and generous men it's ever been my privelidge to know. The kind of chap who makes you feel just that bit happier and content in life simply by being in his company, putting a warm glow in your heart and smile on your face that will linger long after you've bid him goodbye.

As a single-crew/military pilot...
I'm not qualified to say. Perhaps his record speaks for itself.

As a multi-crew/airliner pilot...
An absolute disaster area on legs. A total liability. An incident (of which he had several), indeed possibly worse, just waiting to happen. An anathema to inter-pilot CRM (whilst being brilliant with the crew and passengers). A man who will literally scare you when you go flying together, to the degree that you'll still be affected long after the Parking Brake is set. The kind of name that makes one bang his head in disbelief and dread when it appears on your roster. When he was finally sacked, he wasn't on his umpteenth formal warning for no reason. Need I continue....

The truth might hurt sometimes but that doesn't stop it from being true. I do genuinely wish Pablo all the best for his future. He certainly deserves it.

Last edited by Von Smallhausen; 27th Mar 2009 at 07:56.