PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AV8 in Brisbane - how are they?
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 11:00
Ham 18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
av8 training

G'day guys,
i recently fiinished training at av8 and let me tell you that my time there was not an enjoyable experience.
to start there is no testing officer there anymore as GB is nolonger the CFI so getting a test is a problem to start with. once you are enrolled in the school they only seem interested in your money and there is no concern for customer care. there is often problems with backlogged 100hourlys or just plain ******. the instructors dont really care there just there to build there hours.
nothing ever gets organised and there is no communication between the staff and the students are not considered important enough to be imformed about any problems that might concern them.
and finaly at the final end of your training they stall your progress and cancel test bookings so that they can keep you around for longer in an attempt to milk more money from you in attempt to stop them from goin under.

I strongly recommend that you look elsewhere. redcliffe or the gold coast. archerfield seems to be past its prime!