PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 07:22
m.arbis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anytime, Anywhere!!!!

Like i said " Beyond help". It's only flying we are talking of here. These guys you bash are "Standard" no doubt. That point was well established. Now for some people who cant understand what standard really means they get angry and dont appreciate the lessons given to them. Now what do you think that means.These guys just have a way to of expressing it and it breaks their ego. Trust me my friend ego is something you dont need in flying anyway. I had mine scrambled,beaten and fried one time. Best part was it being licked. Made me a better person.
Regarding old folks my friend. I think it's really foul you start hitting these guys. Fight someone your age man. Like me. I'll take your fight.You know where to find me.Quite unfair how you speak of this people when they have all shared with us legacies that helped built institutions that you and me bask in right now. Naw you dont know my old man my friend. I dare you to shame the name. Neither do u know Inday the "old lady" you fool. That guy checked me for my F.I. license that taught a lot of fledglings to be pilots.
Lastly, do i know you??? I dont think so. I aint interested in knowing people who dont know dilly about "respect". Sir!!!!!