PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2009, 18:49
hellsbrink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dream Buster

Did you actually do the things you were "invited" to do and, if so, would you have been happy to do so knowing that when the hit the fan YOU would have been the one without anyone defending you as YOU were the one who took the decision to agree to these things? Do you REALLY think that anyone would have stood up and said "it ws my fault he did it"? But you are talking about different circumstances, trying to use any method possible to defend the indefensible.

Doesn't matter what the "who/what/why" was, you are admitting here that you freely did things you shouldn't have, against the rules of at least your employer and possibly the CAA, and still can't see why, when someone DELIBERATELY IGNORED said rules and decided to do something without any questions being asked, and probably for his own ego (Think of a taxi driver.. "I had that Robbie Savage in my cockpit last week, nice guy"), said " the rules". You agree with him.

I'm glad he has been kicked out, because it is MY life in his hands if I fly on one of that company's aircraft so I want to KNOW they will behave according to all applicable regulations in every aspect of these regulations. I WANT to know the guy driving the thing is doing the right thing and not massaging his own ego.. If you are still flying, tell me who for (PM if you want, I can assure you I won't say who. I do have more honour than most people on this planet) so I can avoid them because someone who admits a blatant disregard of regs is dangerous.