PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 01:15
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by virgin_cc_wannabe
well, im just intregued as to why my head office claim that BHX is not in the master plan can be dismissed so easily as aposed to somebody 'fairly reliable' in an aviation forum.

Granted, call100 is accurate in his posts, but why favour his claim when I HAVE SPOKE TO ROUTE PLANNING and they say nothing is in the pipeline for BHX!!!!

I dont know how many times I have to spell that out, but like I say, just because 'talks are in place', doesnt mean anything will come with it.
Christ, if half the airports in talks with airlines came into fruition, we would be able to fly from anywhere to anywhere!

Personally I would rather sit in the comfort knowing my information has come from the very source that puts these plans into place, than some guy on an internet forum.

Anyway, sorry to be the bearer of doom and gloom, but im just passing on the FACTS!!!!!!!
Well, as you are just some guy on the forum to the rest of us....
Why is it you cannot just wait and see. Perhaps you can have a really good day in the future and point out how wrong I was....You'll need more patience than you have get to get into Virgin!
If I'm wrong I'll take the flak, If I'm right I doubt anyone will notice. So don't get so upset.