PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 01:07
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hellsbrink
Errrr, you generally go to an ET IF you think you have a reason your contract has been terminated unfairly, just like PM tried with his "one of the YOU think I did was not investigated properly, never mind me allowing a PAX onto the Flight Deck DESPITE the CAA and my own company saying it was WRONG". He had TWO GROSS MISCONDUCT offences on his record, before he broke CAA rules on PAX in the cockpit. According to reports in this very thread, he started his so-called defence off by saying that one of these charges against him had not been investigated fully so was not applicable. BUT, you only get a GM on your record if you actually agree that you ed up and sign the piece of paper saying you did actually up!!!

Now, shall we get back to THREE GROSS MISCONDUCT charges against him or not?

Case closed, 90% of the working population would be signing on after ONE GROSS MISCONDUCT offence. He pulled his third strike and was OUT.

(PS. Don't even THINK about telling me about ET's, because I've had to be the nasty bastard at them often enough in the past. I've saved more guys than I have condemned, but I know all about these things............ Another reason I GTF out of the UK)

(PPS, obviously there is one idiot here who willl call 100 in the UK in an emergency because he has no clue what he is actually talking about)
Well that was an intelligent piece! Perhaps the UK was better off without you. Typically you find it difficult to put anything constructive together without some expletive. From the camp of who shouts loudest is right eh?
Must say you comprehensively failed to convince of your authority on ET's.
You get upset too easily, and assume that others have no experience of ET's. On that you are way off the mark.
Calm down. Gather your thoughts and just think about how that stupid post makes you look....