PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 22nd Mar 2009, 20:04
2 Whites 2 Reds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a horrible feeling being too far down the training to turn back. I know because I'm there myself. But that's life, we all know things are **** and the newby jobs market is likely to remain so for some time to come. Rugbyears....I feel for you mate, I'm in the same boat going down the same money draining river without any sign of a paddle aswell!

Having kept up with this thread from its conception some time ago its clear that there are many different ways to try and predict the future but when all's said and done they're just predictions. All the like's of myself and Rugbyears can hope for is a quick turn around. Probably won't happen but then who could have predicted the Oil price trend over the last year or so!

The real question is.....if I could turn back would I?????Logic and common sense says YES YOU BLOODY FOOL! But sadly trying to apply common sense to spending 60k+ on any vocational training without any sort of promise of a job at the end is a hopeless excercise! I'm a modular student so I'm thinking about delaying the IR after I finish my CPL. Decision's decision's!!!