PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RNZAF Pilots to Fly Air NZ Maybe
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2009, 19:05
PegasusFury99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE BIG WIDE WORLD & tiny tot new zealand

Reading this and other posts about the NZ & Australian aviation scene makes me see how lucky I am. I left NZ 20yrs ago as no company in NZ would even give me an interview. Now, &0,000 hrs later, §000 Comd on B737 I am pleased I am not involved in the petty bitching that permeates the NZ scene. Those of you who are there, your comments and actions are a disgrace to the profession of aviation. If you dont like it- then SHUT UP and GET OFF THIS PLANET. There are alot of worthy pilots out there who deserve your jobs more than you.
MANGEMENT - You too are also a disgrace to aviation. Bad or poor management is the route of ALL discent within the ranks. Perhaps if YOU looked CLOSELY at yourselves and your management ability and style, you would see your shortcomings.
I realise this advice is useless because from my and others experience of ´kiwis who have done long haul OEs and come home looking for jobs´ you despise us because of our experience. There seems to be an attitude of ´flying in NZ is YERY DEMANDING etc etc. What routes in NZ will give the fol ? - T/O vis 150m Fz FG, 5hrs later land in a sand storm, then that evening CAT3 landing on mins.

Enjoy tiny tot land!