PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2009, 15:25
hellsbrink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
James, and others backing Teddy

Please, pray tell us what the agreement about the ranting of Teddy has to do with the fact that PB BROKE THE DAMNED RULES and was punished for it?

Don't you think the debate about what these rules are should be taken elsewhere as they have nothing to do with the actions of someone who thought he was so far above everyone else he was disciplined for Gross Misconduct on two occasions prior to this one? Now, most people don't get a second shot at a gross misconduct offence, it's "pack your stuff and get out NOW" so why is there support for someone who seems to have taken great pleasure in deciding which rules actually applied to him?

That's like you saying "I know the speed limit outside the town was 60mph but I saw no reason I shouldn't do 90mph as the law does not apply to me". Do you think you would get off with an excuse like that, especially on more than one occasion? Of course you wouldn't, so no matter how much you think the rules are an ass they are there to be followed, with no exceptions or excuses, unless you are happy to get shafted for not following the rules.

There are ways to persuade people to change rules, deciding unilaterally that they don't apply to you is not one of these ways.