PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2009, 23:07
N-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are going mad. If we leave that so many security measurements invade our work there will come the moment in which mistakes are committed for not doing what they prohibit us to do, neglecting what we do.

To this step, we are going to end up by looking some at others with such suspicion and fear, that we will see terrorists for all sides and any brown person can be interpreted as a member of Al-Qaida although he should be an elder who comes from spending vacations at Palma with the bronze-coloured impressive tan.

Once I said to one of those safety guards that did not allow me to embark with a pack of shampoo and a shower gel that were over 50 ml of the authorized size, that if with these objects it could do an explosive appliance, my name would be definitively McGyver.....

We should give ourselves a break and come back to the mentality of the 70's, surely the economy will recover again if we do not get obsessed with things that have no sense at all.... and if it is not like that, at least will we be happier, or not?