PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2009, 12:35
dicksorchard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Negativity breeds contempt

It astounds me that mans inhumanity to man is alive and well within the forums of Pprune ....

Stab your fellow pilots in the back why don't you ?
Better still do it on a public forum .

Its very interesting from a
psychological standpoint to see just how spurious some of the allegations against Mr Mason have been ...gossip can be very dangerous in any profession . Cover for a hate campaign if you ask me .

Some have even used the excuse that Pablo Mason bought it all on himself due to his wildly flamboyent character and public persona .

That he was so far up his own jacksy he could'nt see the light !

That he has never followed the rules and was a law unto himself ?

Correct me if im wrong but i would expect the Royal Airforce to scrutinise all of its pilots and rigarously test them
psychologically and physically ?

Can someone explain to me then how this man came to become a squadron leader if he was such a liability and rule breaker ?
I do not know Mr Pablo Mason and i suspect that the majority of you " Haters " out there have never met the guy either .

Having never met him i am therefore not qualified to comment on the guys personality or character or his capabilitys as a Pilot .

and it looks like the hate campaign has followed Mr Mason all the way to Wickpedia when you ead the article on Mr Mason this is what you get .

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

Bit of jealousy going on me thinks .....

Did this man really deserve to lose his job ?
Did he really endanger this aircraft & its passengers ?

Had he any written warnings prior to this incident or pevious compaints against him ?

The important thing here is the question of unfair - or fair dismissal ?

This isnt or shouldnt be about character assination - or is it ?

Me thinks whispering camapaign amongst disgruntled and jealous fellow employess and others within the aviation industry helped this chap on his way ..

In fact i think its more likely that the the powers that be in the company that he worked for where simply waiting for their chance to get rid !

It aint just poor Pablo that some Ppruners slate either either ..

Mr Sullenberger got it in the neck a few times on the Hudson forum and he's now an official hero .

The three pilots on the Turkish Airlines have been given it good style too ...but they ar'nt around to defend themselves ...
as neither are the Pilots of the crashed continental express .....

Accident reports not even published yet ? what is all this negativity amongst some of you all about ?

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones ?

Are you all really so perfect you have never made a mistake in your entire careers ?