PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 13:32
Greek God

Mmmmm PPruuune!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Out of interest - does anyone know the actual sequence of events and discussions prior to to the event? ie did PM suddenly announce out of the blue to the Purser "get Savage up here" or did an actual discussion about the matter take place before a mutually agreeable decision was made? If the latter were to be the case then I would suggest there would be an element of cuplbablity wrt the FO. However, If the discussion went "No absolutely not I disagree" but PM allowed the visit to go ahead anyway then it is a completly different matter.
Ps. and how exactly would the FO have stopped it? -a real tricky situation which a Capt should NEVER place ANY member of his crew in.

It seems there are those here who some personal issues against PM and although a colourful character (a point not in dispute!) I have only read of one flying issue / accident in a long career. There seems to have been very little criticism against his commercial flying or CRM skills (other than the savage incident). As far as can gather it his exploits out of the flight deck that seems to have so many peoples backs up.