PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 10:43
Roger Sofarover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ChrisVJ

Go to a solicitor and he says, "Well, that's interesting, apparently your FO, who was part and party, (though maybe not quite as much so,) did not even get a reprimand, I think you've got yourself a case here, my son."

Of course you would all turn round and say, "Not on your life, I wouldn't sully my name with such a tactic." as you watch you life savings and what remains of your career dribble away.
You cannot be a Pilot
You cannot be a Captain

One stereotype character for Pilots whether Civilian or Military is Integrity (the only time it ever tends to lapse is when we regress into children on this forum - a useful tool I might add). Notice the lack of Pablo supporters since he has been quoted saying that about his FO. I may further add that since he has taken that tac for his defence, he has pretty much assured himself 100% that no Chief Pilot on the planet will ever give him a job again.

Even if it was the idea of the FO to bring Mr Savage on the FD, it would have had to have been the Captain who said 'Yes'. Once the Captain has said that, then any subsequent trouble is on his shoulders and his alone. We almost all subscribe to the principle of 'The Buck Stops Here!' It seems Paul has not.

I think it perhaps a little simplistic to compare Mr Masson with Bud Holland. Holland had a record of endangering aircraft and flying them outside their envelopes. Are you saying that Mr Masson has such a record?
Yes!

and I don't know him.
I Do.