PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Spy Camera in SYD Crew Room
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2009, 15:35
Bloody Blind Bat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let EVERYONE know the real truth in REX

Let's just say that the certain REX Spy Cam under LimKH's desk will uncover, discover and display a very, very soft and miscarried tissue growth that attracts indescribable attention from a certain Asian "secretary" who has been on the REX payroll since REX shareholders started getting screwed in end 2005 (NOT to the knowledge of ANY shareholders of course!!!), and she who only appears "for work" when he is in town to blow snot at YET another EBA meeting....and maybe abit more.

I can tell more from personal experience from the hallowed halls of Baxter Road, but I guess I'll leave the juicier parts to the rest of my disgruntled shareholders. Yes, I am a fly on the wall at Baxter Road who has turned to the dark side.

And yes as wll to the fact that REX share prices are artificially propped up by 'Management', due to the $12,000,000 conditional Buy order put in some time ago, which has now only been 50% filled. I am also a shareholder, and thus this rant!!

The company is run by an unscrupulous and adulterating shareowner who has NEVER been to the coalface to even say "hello" to his crew"......just ask him, "Dear Mr One Hung Low, Where is the fax machine in the crew room, and by the way, "I wonder why is there a camera above the fax machine?" I feel for the flightcrew. Really. They are so trodden upon up here in the office that even the staff have to try to hold a straight face on a daily basis during 'meetings'.

Have I spoken the truth that no one has dared to utter?