PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2009, 14:04
everynowandthen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am finding it hard to understand why there's so much written about this. Whether one is a pilot or dustman (should I call it a Sanitation Technician these days?), there are rules, sop's, sob's whatever but they're there for you to see when you join & one of the conditions of being offered employment is that you obey the aforementioned. If you don't, you get the proverbial tin tack eventually. We all know that. I can understand why people may not agree with or like them but that is a completely different topic for debate.
As for the Pablo groupies (& this may be a sweeping generalisation), their opinions seem to be based on knowing somebody who knew him or they've read his book or some other semi-spurious reason. Apologies here to those that fall in with the groupie genre & are best buddies with the man. I however find it interesting to read the opinions of those who worked with him in mil his days & (very restrainedly) do not ascribe to the "war hero" or "great pilot" schools of thought.