PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2009, 18:18
GearDown&Locked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Probably because I’ve never heard of Mr. Pablo Masson before this thread, my personal view isn’t biased towards one side or the other, although I understand perfectly the main issue with this man.

From what I’ve read so far, PM has been acting like a little 4 year old, always pushing the limits, always testing the never ending patience of Mom and Dad. Until the day Mom and Dad were fed up and gave him a smack.
Now, should Mom and Dad have smacked him hard right at the first time he broke the family rules or not? People who have kids know that there isn’t a straight forward answer for that, and mostly would go as far as a verbal reminder of what is or isn’t allowed for him. But patience has limits and parents have different tolerance levels. IMHO this “kid” has pushed just a tad too far.
Bottom line is that: if you’re pushing it, be prepared to be smacked when least expected. And then you stop crying and move on, hopefully having learned not to abuse Mom and Dad patience beyond reasonable levels.

This affair has nothing to do with violated SOPs, it has all to do with the type of behavior expected from a high responsibility profession. This person is a pilot, but what if he was a nuclear plant system operator?

Another thing I’ve noticed here is that this type of eccentric person always attracts a flock of awkward people. Chooo I say!