PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason (Spelled M.A.S.O.N) Tribunal
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2009, 17:22
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wings Folded,

Sorry, you might be satisfied with a nervous passenger being admitted to the flight deck, indeed I might, except I can never be one hundred percent sure that this person is indeed a nervous flier and not some extremely committed, talented individual using that as a reason to enter the cockpit and conduct whatever operation they see fit. Indeed, if that sort of attitude were sanctioned and became widely known, it doesn't take a great leap of logic to see drama camps for the training of extremists. Ok, a bit on the glib side, but I hope you see where my concerns lie. Again, going outside the scope of the normal operation and QRH (or whatever you will call it) for the purposes of an unforeseen and potentially catastrophic scenario and chumming it up with a B-list soccer player and then trying to justify the incident post-event are just not comparable.

PS To add, Bealzebub makes the point infinitely more eloquently than I might. Consideration of the greater legal implications alone and the effect that might have on his colleagues and company should have stopped him from doing what he did. That it didn't speaks volumes to me about the quality of his judgement.

Last edited by MrBunker; 16th Mar 2009 at 17:28. Reason: To echo Bealzebub