PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2009, 13:57
arigato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Retrospect

Konbanwa, wan shang hao,

I've been reading the posts lately and I can't wait for my "idols" to react and give some insights...

I want to refresh you with lessons in HISTORY, POLITICS, MANAGEMENT, EVOLUTION, PSYCHOLOGY, LEADERSHIP, AGRICULTURE, NATURAL LAW, WAR, INFORMATION, INTELLIGENCE, ECONOMICS , RECOMMENDATION, REJECTION and etc....

1. PEOPLE who did not learn their HISTORY are deemed to repeat it...

2. BAD POLITICS and POOR MANAGEMENT are good elements of a "MONKEY BUSINESS".

3. "MONSTER" is the last stage of a "MONKEY".

4. "EGOTISTIC ATTITUDE" is a behavioral problem. A form of weakness or "strength in disguise".

5. "INEPTITUDE" or "LACK OF DISCIPLINE" are common signs of a WEAK LEADERSHIP. Sino ba?

6. "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW". "MAASIM" ang "HILAW", kaya "MAGDUSA KAYO".

7. "WATER SEEK ITS OWN LEVEL". The same true with HUMAN BEINGS.

8. WAR can be won in the mind and spirit thru knowledge of INFORMATION. (With due respect from Bro SKY.)

9. "LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS A VERY DANGEROUS THING". It is the same with "EXPERIENCE".

10. When you have much of everything, you've reached your level of "MARGINAL UTILITY" or "INUTIL KA NA". Synonimous to ayaw ko na sa iyo, sawa na ako, break na tayo, maghanap na ng iba, palitan na kita, boaring ka na, ... etc... Pwede ba ako na lang and uupo dyan...sa...tabi...mo...

11. On Recommendation. Can I recommend my "IDOLS".

12. On Rejection. My "IDOLS" don't want "PROBLEMS" only "DOLLARS". Therefore, rejection to the offer...Ako na lang kaya...please...

Etc...This is just to lighten this thread...the inability to process the information is your problem...access is on "need to know" basis only...but...KISS MUNA!!!

Arigato gozaimas!