PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific
Thread: Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2009, 21:52
NORTHWESTERLY97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Management

damn good day at golf.......!! except i lost 10,000 PESOS for the bet for a birdie!! but, thinking about the size of cheap's birdy, ......(based on the way they bully to make it look big....)...am HAPPY ENOUGH!!

EHEM..........

a management pilot is designed to be sharp.... he will always get an S + on the assesment even if he aborts a take off right after V1,

and is anybody familiar with the fat lard joe castle in air philippines, another bully moron in management...good thing he is now a retardate...can he fly, can he teach, well, he can lick the ass of his boss.

what about red in pay mumo in pal, another tondo bully, buts ends up in management...always gets into a fight, fighting in school grounds,in the parking lot,,fighting his lady classmate the alluring and charming miss gladys and great gentleman hubby, sharp flier decent human being ....pilots should be like this couple, nice to fly with, just cool dudes

thanks for the tips.... btw, i have VERIFIED my facts!!! PM me if you think i have the "data bout the mig is inaccurate...."
great balls of fire!

NEVER, EVER USE YOUR POWER TO YOUR PERSONAL ADVANTAGE...EVER!!!

whitebugplusten.......you sound smart... maybe i should hire you in my management TEAM!! GUESS WHAT....YOU ARE ACCUSING MANAGEMENT NOW JUST INCASE YOU ARE NOT AWARE... ARE YOU AWARE?

I LIKE YOU DUDE!!!

hala...la na b diry pm's for me..........cpt chetdc9..........tng na ... bro, pakan m na mga yn.!!!! watch ur 6 bru!!

Last edited by NORTHWESTERLY97; 17th Mar 2009 at 10:18.