PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2009, 21:16
AFD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
labour law it quite strict in germany
in germany? lh ita will be based in italy and will have italian aoc so i don't think i'm saying something terribly wrong if i say that german labor law doesn't apply to an italian company,isn't it?

does german law applies to ITALIAN company,as for example air dolomiti? an italian company fully (100%) owned by LH

german companies
you continue to consider lh italia a GERMAN company,as it is NOW,if LH ITA would obtain an italian AOC,it will be an ITALIAN company
meybe you don't know it but at the moment an italian society has not been established yes by the LH management,because at the time being is almost useless,this passage is required to obtain an italian AOC,which could be required by an italian company ONLY
the italian society foundation is expected to be not before next summer

the aicraft colour is another story and i can agree with you,and that depends by the agreement between unions and lh,but you'd better not confuse the actual LH ITA with the future LH ITA,infact as i say again,NOW IT'S GERMAN and so german labour law does apply,but as soon as the LH will fund an italian society(required passage to obtain the AOC) it won't be GERMAN anymore,but fully ITALIAN so you'd better understand this,because you are always talking about this new company as a german one

as you know on march 27th will be shown the lh ita program for the future

now it's german in the future we'll see,enac could release an aoc or not,the future is unclear for everybody

p.s. italian registration mark are already known
I-LHKA
I-LHKB
I-LHKC

etc

by the way aicraft colour,unions,and agreement with the management is another story and maybe lh could accept that only german pilots would fly lh ita aircraft
we'll wait and see