PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kendell, Flight West, Skywest and Hazelton system transition not going smoothly.
Old 30th Apr 2002, 12:21
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Flat Chat an Al

I fully realise that I will never be competent enough or skilled enough to be aLine Pilot for any airline, but have just as much JetA1 running in my veins as any person here - and appreciate you both acknowledging that.

I bear you no ill will Cooma as I have mentioned ego - something needed in varying degrees to make it to the top - and I hope you do. A great mate who was an EW skipper, a guy that visited many of our barbies said that if the F27 broke down, he could fly the pax to Melbourne on his ego.

If you can find a port and a ground crew that can turn you around in a 146-200 in 7.5 minutes Cooma - then I probably trained them or their Airport Manager.

If you cant be the king pin - be the best support on earth.

We did that at DPO with and F28-4000 - world record as far as I know - Bill Friend was skipper. 50 off - 44 onwith bags and freight.

Team Cooma - all of you.Please remember that and you will be respected and loved wherever you go. From the instigation of the booking to pulling up at the aerobridge.

Best all

EWL

Sermon endeth.